Friday, August 15, 2008

Nikon CoolPix P6000

The Nixon CoolPix  P6000 has a 13.5 megapixel sensor, a 4x zoom lens, and low light shooting up to ISO 6400. This seems like a regular camera but it's not. When you take a picture the built in GPS tracks where the picture was taken. Now if you forget where a picture was taken then you can looks and see exactly here it was taken. You don't have to keep the GPS on when you take a picture if you don't want it to show where you were when you took the picture. The Nixon CoolPix P6000 costs $500.

3 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

GPS? I had to laugh when I read this in your review, but it's a nifty idea. I wonder if you go straight to Google Earth when you download your pictures.

Anonymous said...

The GPS is for geo-tagging, so you can always know where the photo was taken. It won't help you find your way when you are lost :)

Nice blog, though I do wish you didn't have music on it - interferes with the music I chose to listen to while I am at the computer.

easyonlinerecipes said...

Love the tunes. What group is that?